***Nebraska Athletic Director Search Megathread***

Enhance

1 hour ago, Dbqgolfer said:

I'm sure she wouldn't. I only replied to your post because your first sentence was, Condi isn't a Husker.

An interesting note, there are 3 schools in the power 5 conferences that have women athletic directors.  Two of those schools finished last year ranked in the top 7 of the AP poll. 

#4 Washington and #7 Penn State.

That IS interesting....I didn't know that.

9 minutes ago, corncraze said:

Guys, get real. It’s gonna take a LOT of money to pry CDC from TCU. The remnants of the Big XII are familiar with playing SWC dirty pool, and they’ll do what is necessary to keep CDC in Ft. Worth.

Granted, CDC would be a great hire. He’s just not a realistic one IMO.

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

Guys, get real. It’s gonna take a LOT of money to pry CDC from TCU. The remnants of the Big XII are familiar with playing SWC dirty pool, and they’ll do what is necessary to keep CDC in Ft. Worth.

Granted, CDC would be a great hire. He’s just not a realistic one IMO.

Using NU for a raise then! Why wouldn't he!?

• Plus1 1

Honestly, thats all these things do is make more money for the ones that are good.  Good AD, at a P5 school already, isn't just going to leave without options.  More money!

When I heard about OU's guy being a possible candidate, thats someone to go get!  He has hired basketball coaches and football coaches who win, well at least basketball!