Call Your Shot - Rutgers

Mavric

12 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

You must surely have a fall out shelter stocked with koolaid.  The rest of us seem to be out.  Care to share?  :-)

I'm all in on the players stepping up this week after Eichorst getting canned, I see it either going downhill from last week or finally putting a full game together. As a Husker faithful I choose the latter :koolaid2:

• Plus1 2

Lee comes out on fire, has 4tds and over300 passing, no interceptions. Wilson with 150+ and a td. DPE returns one for a touchdown. The defense goes nuts, looks super aggressive and knocks the Rutgers qb out of the game. We win going away 56-7.

.....or I shut off the tv after the first quarter and drink moonshine in my closet because I am too ashamed to go outside (I live in Michigan and constantly have to defend the huskers).

it could really go either way

Rutgers attempts to establish a pass rush w/ 4 early, but cant... we score an early TD because of this.

They try to establish a running game; but we are stout up front; fotcing a punt...

they start bringing pressure and that's when it gets tough to prefict.

I think we occasionally hit big runs; Lee hits open guys in one on one coverage (yet still only throws aroung 55-60%); but we have to settle for FGs.

Rutgers wont be able to get anything going on offense; their running QB will keep some drives alive with his feet leading to some FGs; maybe some big plays leading to a TD.

I expect a final score/stat line close to:

Neb:

points - 30

Pass yards - 225

Rush yards - 135

Rutgers:

points - 20

Pass - 165

Rush - 125