Call Your Shot - Rutgers

Mavric

11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Tanner Lee throws a pic before a TD. It was in my dream last night, and I never dream about NU football.

I did twice.  The last one was on the Friday night before the B1G Championship game, and they were getting blown out at 1/2 half time in the most ugly fashion.  I remember waking up feeling terrible, and then was so happy because that was just a dream and the game hadn't happened yet.  I think the game played in reality was worse.

The first one - just anecdotal in that I dreamt of a single play - a PR for a TD.  What happened to prompt that dream was that my cat was standing on a coaster that played the NU fight song when pushed, so it was playing over and over while i napped.

Ok - resume topic now.

My shot:  I got nuthin'. No idea what to think this week.

On 9/22/2017 at 1:08 PM, Mavric said:

Similar to the year following the 2015 Iowa game, Riley chews Langsdorf's @$$ and insists that he put more effort into calling a contestant rushing attack.  Fewer pass attempts and more success rushing.

We find out that the defense of the last six quarters wasn't really any better as Rutgers moves the ball and scores much more than we think they should.

DPE shakes off previous results and has at least one 30+ yard return.

Khalil Davis gets a sack.

Khalil let me down.

Our defense may have been somewhat better but we were playing the #111 offense in the country without their one play-maker.  Still got a lot of help from them - lose 20 yards on a bad snap, miss open WRs, etc.

But my other two were pretty spot-on.