Coordinator Hate

1 minute ago, greenmonkey51 said:

Just wondering if there's a coordinator that husker fans haven't hated on. Somehow every single one is a bum who doesn't a thing about coaching. I truly want to know what they'll be happy with.

Most are good with Parrella. Most sports fans like coaches who lead their favorite teams to historic victories, not historic losses.

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, greenmonkey51 said:

Just wondering if there's a coordinator that husker fans haven't hated on. Somehow every single one is a bum who doesn't a thing about coaching. I truly want to know what they'll be happy with.

Nope.  We've hated them all.  Worst fans ever, might as well lock up the stadium and call it a day.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, greenmonkey51 said:

Have you considered that may be a large part of the problem over the last 20 years? I was pretty happy with the coach and coordinators prior to Callahan and not really satisfied at all since. Is that a fan problem or just proof of what this team has accomplished in that timeframe? Langs is terrible. Any fan that doesn't complain about him would make me wonder. I'm still holding out hope for Diaco, defense seems to be coming around.

• Plus1 2