TE Chris Hickman [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

seaofred92

To Which School Will Hickman Commit?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Hickman Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Wisconsin
    • Iowa State
    • Kansas State
    • Minnesota
    • Ole Miss

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Huskinator said:

Are you really basing the TE usage on this game, or even the first??? 2 games is hardly a barometer to judge a coaching style.... further more, the receiver progression of what was going to be a 4th string walK on qb (gebbia and Witt) does NOT justify how the offense will use a TE.   Good lord 

edited to fix grammatical errors as I was furious with the ridiculousness when I first read this thread. 

Isn't Patrick Witt like 30 something now?:dunno

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Chadhusker said:

Oh wow 2 passes to the tight ends. That still don't mean that Nebraska is a tight end offense. Lol 

Tell me how many passes were thrown Saturday that weren’t to Morgan (usually in double or triple coverage), or swing passes.... I’ll wait... Let’s talk about the offense when when have a quarterback that we aren’t afraid to have sling the ball around around. Get a freaking clue, Chad. ‘’Solid commit here...’’ “I think this kid is REALLY going to be special” I think you need to stop eating glue.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Born In The Corn said:

Tell me how many passes were thrown Saturday that weren’t to Morgan (usually in double or triple coverage), or swing passes.... I’ll wait... Let’s talk about the offense when when have a quarterback that we aren’t afraid to have sling the ball around around. Get a freaking clue, Chad. ‘’Solid commit here...’’ “I think this kid is REALLY going to be special” I think you need to stop eating glue.

He’s the stereotypical fan and the reason why other fan bases hate us.  Praise them on their potential but then slam the coaching style and outcomes without even looking into the reasoning for the outcome. 

• Plus1 1

19 hours ago, Huskinator said:

Are you really basing the TE usage on this game, or even the first??? 2 games is hardly a barometer to judge a coaching style.... further more, the receiver progression of what was going to be a 4th string walK on qb (gebbia and Witt) does NOT justify how the offense will use a TE.   Good lord 

edited to fix grammatical errors as I was furious with the ridiculousness when I first read this thread. 

Bunch had already beat out POB in the spring (thus the reason POB left before the end of spring ball), so he was 3rd string before the transfers.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Huskinator said:

He’s the stereotypical fan and the reason why other fan bases hate us.  Praise them on their potential but then slam the coaching style and outcomes without even looking into the reasoning for the outcome. 

I can think of a lot of other reasons why fans "hate" us, such as living in the 90's.

We havent used the tight ends consistently in a long time, but Frost has coached 2 games, 1 handicapped, so I agree it's too early to tell. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

It's a huge pickup. If you look back, I whined like a baby that we weren't going to land Hickman and Henrich. First time not being overly optimistic. I was dead wrong.

This was a great get.

I have been very happy recently with the uptick in local 4 star talent. We have a few more in the 20 class I think. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...