Tanner Lee Interception Montage?

Zaimejs

As a person now living out of the country, I am finding it increasingly challenging to get Husker footage. I just want to listen to a live stream of the game, and even that is tough to do.

I checked youtube with no results... does anyone have a montage of all of Tanner's interceptions, I would love to see it!

Just curious as to what he is doing so terribly wrong.

Thanks!

Just now, Zaimejs said:

As a person now living out of the country, I am finding it increasingly challenging to get Husker footage. I just want to listen to a live stream of the game, and even that is tough to do.

I checked youtube with no results... does anyone have a montage of all of Tanner's interceptions, I would love to see it!

Just curious as to what he is doing so terribly wrong.

Thanks!

#toosoon

:facepalm:

Nobody has put together an actual montage of all the interceptions, but you can find full game replays of each game on YouTube.  You can take the time to find those and review for yourself.

IMO, his interceptions have been a combination of poor decisions, poor mechanics/footwork, bad O-line play, nice plays by the defender, and unlucky bounces.  All of the INT's aren't Lee's fault, but I do put a lot of blame on the offensive staff.  They aren't putting the players in the best position to succeed. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

If a montage is put together, this had better be the soundtrack for it:

OMG.... You NAILED it!  As soon as the OP mentioned 'montage' THAT is the music that popped into my head.  Good GOD. the ONLY way I could possibly watch all those interceptions without looking for a rope would be to THAT soundtrack...  PONDER this tho... Is the soundtrack LONG ENOUGH to 'cover'...  *sigh*

Edited by get huskin!
fergetted