We have a lot of injuries.  Knevel has never really been healthy.  Farniok with the broken hand, Morgan with a shoulder(?), Kale with a hamstring, Bryant continued knee issues, Williams with a hamstring.   That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Who are the others?

I have no idea what the deal is with the injuries.  More soft tissue than other teams?  Unsure if it's the S&C program.  Our guys don't seem to tappet as much IMO.  More appear to pass the "eye test" than in previous years.  Obviously I don't follow other teams like the Huskers, but we do seem to have a lot more than other teams.  Of course it could be that we still don't have quality depth at every position so the starters going down "hurts" more...

12 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Fire the coaches.

That's the solution for everything, right?

Yup, the magic bullet. *Next* time I'm sure we'll find a perfect coach with perfect assistants who will lead us to a perfect future without losses. If one thing our history has taught us is that firing the coaches will almost certainly lead to Utopia.

12 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

I love that argument.

I'd be curious to hear one other team you follow as closely (if not more) as you follow the Huskers and what their current injury situation looks like. 

Here's a site that seems to keep pretty good track.

Not sure about who is missing starters vs. backups but on a quick look Florida, Florida State, Indiana, Memphis, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, USC and Wisconsin all look to have similar or more injuries.

• Plus1 1