There is something wrong with this thread title.  I can't put my finger on it.  It's going to gnaw on me until I figure it out.  No matter how much I gnash my teeth, the answer doesn't come.  The answer escapes me like an annoying gnat.

Maybe if I sit under a gnarled old oak tree and meditate, I will figure it out.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

There is something wrong with this thread title.  I can't put my finger on it.  It's going to gnaw on me until I figure it out.  No matter how much I gnash my teeth, the answer doesn't come.  The answer escapes me like an annoying gnat.

Maybe if I sit under a gnarled old oak tree and meditate, I will figure it out.

I don't know; it seems pretty gnarly to me. Maybe we should ask the Travelocity guy; he seems to be gnostic. He appears to be made of gneiss. So, that definitely makes him more qualified than a gnu!

The true test is whether he suffers gnathic pain after eating gnocchi. We wouldn't be able to implant a gnathite, we want to make sure his gnathion is gnotobiotically safe.

Hell, let's just call it good and go listen to some Gn'R.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Edison's Enemy said:

I don't know; it seems pretty gnarly to me. Maybe we should ask the Travelocity guy; he seems to be gnostic. He appears to be made of gneiss. So, that definitely makes him more qualified than a gnu!

The true test is whether he suffers gnathic pain after eating gnocchi. We wouldn't be able to implant a gnathite, we want to make sure his gnathion is gnotobiotically safe.

Hell, let's just call it good and go listen to some Gn'R.

Image result for wayne's world not worthy gif