NCAA Basketball Assistants Arrested in Corruption Probe

Mavric

7 minutes ago, huskerfan120889 said:

You’re right. But at that point, don’t hold a news conference till the ink is dry - if that’s what is actually going on. 

I don't think you can wait. You need to get out ahead of this and get a new coach in asap. This is a mess and you can't promote from within and you need to vet any new coach to make sure he isn't part of this crap. The school had to do something. Too bad they didn't get rid of him when they should have in 2009. 

On a side note, is anyone keeping an eye on Bobby Petrino in the Louisville athletic department?

6 minutes ago, jaws said:

I don't think you can wait. You need to get out ahead of this and get a new coach in asap. This is a mess and you can't promote from within and you need to vet any new coach to make sure he isn't part of this crap. The school had to do something. Too bad they didn't get rid of him when they should have in 2009. 

On a side note, is anyone keeping an eye on Bobby Petrino in the Louisville athletic department?

I’m wondering if Louisville isn’t going to try and brush this under the rug, depending on how many teams/advisers/companies end up being involved 

Just now, huskerfan120889 said:

I’m wondering if Louisville isn’t going to try and brush this under the rug, depending on how many teams/advisers/companies end up being involved 

You can brush it under the rug with the NCAA, but I am not sure you can do it when the FBI knocks on your door.