The Iron N is calling for a BLACK0UT against Wisconsin

knapplc

6 minutes ago, skers44 said:

BLACKshirts, and what is so bad about a change every so often?! Recruits/Players love it

I highly doubt most players or recruits give 2 s#!ts about what fans are wearing.  I havent heard a single person say they want to go to Iowa because they alternate colors....maybe i am wrong.  

I dont mind trying new things.  At the same time, whats wrong with wanting to see the Sea of Red?  IMO, start a new tradition in a place that doesn't already have one (ie. sea of red).  The Boneyard is F'n awesome, that was a great idea. I am all for the student section being all black, just personally like the Sea of Red over the Black-Out

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, skers44 said:

BLACKshirts, and what is so bad about a change every so often?! Recruits/Players love it

Yeah, the defense doesn't wear black when they take the field. I don't know if you noticied that. They wear the standard uniform. They only wear them in PRACTICE. Nebraska has zero black in their uniform. It just doesn't make sense. Might as well have a whiteout.

3 minutes ago, Street Novelist said:

Yeah, the defense doesn't wear black when they take the field. I don't know if you realize that. They wear the standard uniform. They only wear them in PRACTICE. Nebraska has zero black in their uniform. It just doesn't make sense. Might as well have a whiteout.

Actually not true. There is black in the legacy patch.

• Plus1 2