From America's Dairyland...

Best of luck to you all too! I will be heading in from Denver for the first time in a couple years. I am pulling for a close game, which should make the old place rock.  Night games are the best. The B1G tradition of 10 AM (MST) games is a bummer,  no time to get riled up! I have way too much time for yard work after those. ..

12 hours ago, BigTenBadger said:

I wanted to drop by to say good luck this weekend as our teams meet to decide who will (probably) win the Big Ten West. It's always an honor and a thrill to watch Nebraska and Wisconsin play, and while your fellow conference brethren may tease you from time to time, all of us know that it's ALWAYS a big deal to play the Huskers. It's a big game, the fans are excited about it, and I'm positive that the players on both sides are as hyped for this matchup as any.

Thanks for the kind words.

Now, can you do us a favor?  Give us this win and then both of us can root for Illinois to beat Iowa so they remain at the bottom of the division with us at the top.

Sunday morning would be lots of fun texting a certain Hawkeye fan friend of mine.

Its all fun and dandy until one team gets slugged in the gut and hit in the mouth. Sadly, I can envision Nebraska and Tanner Lee turning the ball over 2-3 times and Wisconsin cashing in. I don't see a close game happening under our coaching staff. In all likelihood, Wisconsin will win 31-17 or 38-20. The score won't indicate how the game went. We'll probably get a garbage TD late in the game and we'll all be back here wondering what the hell happened.

• Plus1 1

I can envision a lot of things. Doesn't mean they're going to happen, and it's pretty foolish to count a game as a loss before it's played. If that's your thing, honestly, why are you a fan?

Nebraska had no business beating Michigan State a couple of years ago, but we did. Had no business beating Iowa that year, almost did.  You go to those games and yell your ass off and hope for the best. If we fall, then you can start bitching about it.  But preemptively bitching about a loss is a waste of everyone's time.

• Plus1 6