2019 PF Zeke Nnaji

35 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Seaofred92

Thanks for your work in the basketball threads - i know football is king, however as with W Volleyball there is a strong group that thrives for our b-ball to take off.  It's nice seeing the info.....

no problem- I enjoy it. Waiting for Nebrasketball to get to the next level can be painful at times but when you see some of the guys were recruiting it makes you wonder if we aren't closer than we might think

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

no problem- I enjoy it. Waiting for Nebrasketball to get to the next level can be painful at times but when you see some of the guys were recruiting it makes you wonder if we aren't closer than we might think

Agree with the talent and outlook - hoping we can have at least one if not 2 guys heat up from outside.  The threat of Ray G making an outside shot opened things up for NU and we have been missing that piece for awhile.

• 6 months later...

https://247sports.com/Article/First-eval-period-Top-performers-117609442

Zeke Nnaji, PF/C, D1 Minnesota

Maybe the most consistent high level producer of the weekend was Nnaji. At every bit of 6-foot-9, and maybe a touch taller, Nnaji showed off a complete skill set. He hit threes, scored around the rim, hit from the mid-post, and scored off of closeouts. Add in that he is a good athlete who is long and can rebound, and it is easy to see why college coaches were circling his name all weekend long. Nnaji has to repeat this performance next weekend, but he looked like someone primed to fly up in the rankings given his huge improvement over the past 12 months.

• 2 months later...