Sexism - It's a Real Thing

9 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Me race baiting?? You literally replied to my assertion the white male reign was ending with 'well look what happens when you put the blacks in charge' you honestly sound like a white supremicist with that response. You were the one that made it about race in the first place, then you blame me for race baiting? Classic.

You just denied saying that you were suggesting I was a white supremacist, yet here it is clearly in writing.  I don't care if you used the phrase 'sounds like"...this is what has caused more and more to Walk Away from the Left in America.  If you have any disagreements you are immediately labeled with such a name.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
17 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

You just denied saying that you were suggesting I was a white supremacist, yet here it is clearly in writing.  I don't care if you used the phrase 'sounds like"...this is what has caused more and more to Walk Away from the Left in America.  If you have any disagreements you are immediately labeled with such a name.  

Edit: I had a response but see landlords post above. This isn't the thread. Lets get back to the topic

6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I didn't deny saying that, I defended it. You came in and said "white mans reign isn't ending look at how bad blacks are at leading" when I wasn't even talking about the presidency or race really in that way. Sounded like some white supremecy talk to me. I'm not the left in america and I didn't say that because I disagreed with you. If you wouldn't have brought up people of color in the way you did I wouldn't have said anything of the sort. But you essentially said white men are the only people fit to lead with the way you responded to my post. That is the definition of white supremecy sir.

Please stop with the slander or show where I stated what you showed in quotes.  Moreover you initiated the comments about the reign of white men, and I shared with you an example of somebody who was not a white man leading this country and you appeared to be triggered at the examples I shared with why his Presidency was not successful.  I never said white men are not fit to lead and in fact supported Carly Fiorina initially when she was running in the primaries in 2016 (not a white man) and then moved to Marco Rubio when she dropped out (again not a white man).  I would suggest thinking about what you are saying to others on here before labeling someone a white supremacist because they share facts and examples of why they disagree with you.  As I said from the outset, the quick to judgment labels are what is driving people out of the Democratic party or political process all together.

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Umm...we had a black POTUS for 8 years and this country turned to crap...terrorism grew, aggression toward cops and law and order grew, the economic recovery was weak, and the country rejected that leadership in 2016. 

This isn't the thread to discuss this but your first response to me saying the white male reign is ending in reference to the power dynamic between men and women was suggesting that when black people lead things went to s#!t and thats a fact even though that is strictly your opinion. I sure wish we could go back to Obama right about now. Our current situationis very undesirable.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This isn't the thread to discuss this but your first response to me saying the white male reign is ending in reference to the power dynamic between men and women was suggesting that when black people lead things went to s#!t and thats a fact even though that is strictly your opinion. I sure wish we could go back to Obama right about now. Our current situationis very undesirable.

No it was more of a recognition that your comment about the white male reign ending was a current reality, and I was pointing out that it has not been the way you assert for some time, especially given this country elected a non-white male in 2008 and 2012.  There are plenty of good non-white men in leadership positions across many organizations (public and private)...Obama just was not one of them which is why people did not want to go back to his policies or way of governing in 2016.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

No it was more of a recognition that your comment about the white male reign ending was a current reality, and I was pointing out that it has not been the way you assert for some time, especially given this country elected a non-white male in 2008 and 2012.  There are plenty of good non-white men in leadership positions across many organizations (public and private)...Obama just was not one of them which is why people did not want to go back to his policies or way of governing in 2016.  

Ok well this thread is about sexism so lets get back to the topic at hand.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yeah, better relations with North Korea, tearing up a bad deal with Iran, a better version of NAFTA, a looming trade deal with Europe, and more repsect on the onternational stage...who needs that? Add in a booming economy, with numbers Obama suggested would be impossible, the lowest recorded black and Hispanic unemployment, the lowest recorded female unemployment in around 60 years, the list goes on and on and on.

That’s what happens when you have a businessman as President, rather than a pot-smoking community organizer.

• Plus1 1

On 10/7/2018 at 8:34 AM, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, better relations with North Korea, tearing up a bad deal with Iran, a better version of NAFTA, a looming trade deal with Europe, and more repsect on the onternational stage...who needs that? Add in a booming economy, with numbers Obama suggested would be impossible, the lowest recorded black and Hispanic unemployment, the lowest recorded female unemployment in around 60 years, the list goes on and on and on.

That’s what happens when you have a businessman as President, rather than a pot-smoking community organizer.

Holy f#&%. Do you really need to be held by the hand and walked through the last 35 years of the domestic economy and international order to understand that you are giving Donald Trump an almost comical amount of credit for things he hasn't done?  His con job is so lazy and transparent and narcissistic that no legitimate college professor should fall for it.

Poke the Democrats for their missteps and  hypocrisy? Sure.

But swallow Donald Trump's talking points whole? Come on, dude. 

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Holy f#&%. Do you really need to be held by the hand and walked through the last 35 years of the domestic economy and international order to understand that you are giving Donald Trump an almost comical amount of credit for things he hasn't done?  His con job is so lazy and transparent and narcissistic that no legitimate college professor should fall for it.

Poke the Democrats for their missteps and  hypocrisy? Sure.

But swallow Donald Trump's talking points whole? Come on, dude. 

I’m in no way swallowing his talking points whole. You’re simply in complete denial about his successes. 

Typical.

• Plus1 2

Or not.....I believe you are 100% troll and only here to 'rile people up'.  I don't believe you actually are what you say, or believe what you say you believe.  But that's just my opinion and it really doesn't matter.

So, if you really are "educated" in policy go ahead and share. Or do what I expect and avoid his question.  Makes no difference to me.  Just an observation on my part that you avoided the chance to answer a direct question for hours after you responded to post that really didn't ask anything....

• Plus1 1