Sexism - It's a Real Thing

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Remember when I said some things are more important than money? To some people the opposite is true.

Even if she thinks he is 100% innocent, it still seems odd because this could really beat up her reputation.  I guess I don't really know if she is a big time Hollywood lawyer or not.

I also guess it might not matter, look at the people on the OJ case (both sides) they all got crazy rich and famous off of that case.

Just now, teachercd said:

Even if she thinks he is 100% innocent, it still seems odd because this could really beat up her reputation.  I guess I don't really know if she is a big time Hollywood lawyer or not.

I also guess it might not matter, look at the people on the OJ case (both sides) they all got crazy rich and famous off of that case.

It's a high profile case and Weinstein likely has cash out his arse. I'm sure the lawyer will be fine career wise. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Stop me if you've heard this before, but an angry White male has resorted to name-calling a woman who won't bend to his will.

The 3rd congressman walking wt YoHo but up his Star Wars deflection shield:

Williams, who was in a position to hear the entire back-and-forth, said he wasn't paying it any mind.

"I was actually thinking, as I was walking down the stairs, I was thinking about some issues I've got in my district that need to get done," Williams said. "I don't know what their topic was. There's always a topic, isn't there?"

Interpretation: " Darn right I heard it all.  I egged YoHo on to say something to AOC. But I want to get re-elected so I had to say that I'm always thinking of my wonderful district back home and thinking of innovative ways to solve its issues."

Yea, right.  I'm sure you heard nothing, saw nothing, and know nothing.

200.gif

• Haha 2
  • 9 months later...

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

These are the Norwegian Men's & Women's Beach Handball teams. This is the problem.

E6yTp0WVUAIPf0d.jpg

The problem is forcing them to wear one or the other.  The English officials are just as wrong as the EC tournament organizer in my tweet above.

Let them wear what they want.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

These are the Norwegian Men's & Women's Beach Handball teams. This is the problem.

E6yTp0WVUAIPf0d.jpg

How in 2021 did the EC not look at the complaint from the Norwegian women and be like “oops!  Forgot that silly rule was still on the books….sorry about that. We’ll be sure to update it right away”???

• Plus1 1