Racism - It's a real thing.

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I see his actions promoting minorities and empowering them to improve their lives start their own businesses, and release themselves from the Democratic plantation that has tried to control them for decades. I mean, look at the flack Kanye West is getting for being a black celebrity willing to leave the Dem Plantation. Look at polls showing Trump getting more support from Blacks than most other GOP Presidents. Would his support be growing among blacks if they thought he was racist?

On the other topic, I asked you 5 questions and you responded in red and I responded in blue...unless it was someone else and not you that replied.

Are you still working to find where I called you a snowflake?

I really would like to know.  I am pretty particular about trying to not personally attack or name call other posters on here.  If I did, I should apologize.  But....I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I’d be fine with the citizenship question. It is logical.

But only if the GOP were stopped from supressing votes and getting overrepresentation for the demographic that votes for them. The cards are already stacked against the demographic that tends to vote Democrat thru underrepresentation of highly populated areas and gerrymandering which disproportionately affects higher populated areas and minorities.

Individual Californians have the least representation in national politics, and it will get far worse if this happens. 

If the GOP gave a s#!t about democracy they would take the cap off for electoral votes and the House and they would make gerrymandering more difficult. But they don’t. 

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I’d be fine with the citizenship question. It is logical.

But only if the GOP were stopped from supressing votes and getting overrepresentation for the demographic that votes for them. The cards are already stacked against the demographic that tends to vote Democrat thru underrepresentation of highly populated areas and gerrymandering which disproportionately affects higher populated areas and minorities.

Individual Californians have the least representation in national politics, and it will get far worse if this happens. 

If the GOP gave a s#!t about democracy they would take the cap off for electoral votes and the House and they would make gerrymandering more difficult. But they don’t. 

We both know the bolded won't happen. And it's abundantly clear why this group of hacks want the question included. 

Re: the end of your post, I've read some interesting ideas about electoral reform involving extending statehood to D.C. & Puerto Rico (who voted to do so last year) and increasing the number of Reps in the House to be more representative of where the population actually is. Gerrymandering has a chance to slowly take care of itself with ballot initiatives like Michigan is doing for independent redistricting committees if the Supreme Court doesn't get in the way.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Near as I can tell, electing an unqualified community organizer as President largely because he’s black was such a miserable failure it likely won’t happen again. Silver lining I guess.

I mean, Obama could never have been elected President based on his own merits - must have been his race.

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I mean, Obama could never have been elected President based on his own merits - must have been his race.

He was remarkably unqualified. John McCain was roughly a thousand times more qualified. 

His race certainly helped. How many people voted for him because they wanted to be a part of history? His race was a HUGE net positive.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He was remarkably unqualified. John McCain was roughly a thousand times more qualified. 

His race certainly helped. How many people voted for him because they wanted to be a part of history? His race was a HUGE net positive.

Do you believe Trump is/was qualified?  Or was a former Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady, etc more "qualified"?

You seem to form an opinion based on the best opportunity to "argue".  Some, like me, may call that a "troll".  

We can agree to disagree on politics.  But you seem excited about Trump's political successes.  Was Trump more qualified than Clinton on election day, why or why not?

I can't wait to hear!  But I'm not holding my breath....

• Plus1 1

On 10/14/2018 at 12:33 AM, funhusker said:

Do you believe Trump is/was qualified?  Or was a former Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady, etc more "qualified"?

You seem to form an opinion based on the best opportunity to "argue".  Some, like me, may call that a "troll".  

We can agree to disagree on politics.  But you seem excited about Trump's political successes.  Was Trump more qualified than Clinton on election day, why or why not?

I can't wait to hear!  But I'm not holding my breath....

Yes, Trump was more qualified. Hillary had held some impressive titles, but was gifted those by being married to Bill. And she has been an abject failure at every job she’s ever held.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:52 PM, Clifford Franklin said:

Lolol President Troll got trolled and he's trying to save face.

Actually, that whole deal blew up in Fauxcohontas’ face like an ACME rocket.

• Plus1 1
On 10/13/2018 at 11:41 AM, Ric Flair said:

What are the qualifications to be President of the United States?

What skills must one possess? What experiences must they have had?