Racism - It's a real thing.

2 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I’m guessing if they don’t support his views and are ignorant about them, his talking points to get in their ear are that he wants to help the impoverished and downtrodden White male because it’s such a hard time for them right now.

1 hour ago, commando said:

these kids were   in washington for the march for life.   here is some of the respect they showed for others.   more details in the thread.

I looked further down the thread and the kids were chanting “build the wall.”

To Native Americans...

I don’t care if they are kids their names should be put out there. There were adults with them. 

No one in their right mind acts like this at a Pro Life march. They aren’t there because they give a s#!t about babies.

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I looked further down the thread and the kids were chanting “build the wall.” 

To Native Americans... 

I don’t care if they are kids their names should be put out there. There were adults with them.  

No one in their right mind acts like this at a Pro Life march. They aren’t there because they give a s#!t about babies.

These sh#t heels are the future of the Republican Party, unless people with similar ideals minus the overt racism and disgusting behavior can take back control of the party from them.

Most kids their age despise Trump. But these kids grow up in families that love him and the GOP and foster their own admiration of them.

They've learned this is what being a Republican is all about. Being an a$$h@!e and being deliberately mean-hearted, especially to those who look different than you, all for a little attention. Because any attention is good attention. The more people you make angry, the better you've done. It's the same kind of stupidity seen by those on the left who think shouting into one's face with whom you disagree until they stop talking somehow accomplishes something.

Honestly it seems like the biggest indicator of being a young Republican anymore is the desire to be a troll.  Thank goodness so many are hitting eject and heading for the exits. The GOP needs to rediscover basic civility.

• Plus1 4

22 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

These sh#t heels are the future of the Republican Party, unless people with similar ideals minus the overt racism and disgusting behavior can take back control of the party from them.

Most kids their age despise Trump. But these kids grow up in families that love him and the GOP and foster their own admiration of them.

They've learned this is what being a Republican is all about. Being an a$$h@!e and being deliberately mean-hearted, especially to those who look different than you, all for a little attention. Because any attention is good attention. The more people you make angry, the better you've done. It's the same kind of stupidity seen by those on the left who think shouting into one's face with whom you disagree until they stop talking somehow accomplishes something.

Honestly it seems like the biggest indicator of being a young Republican anymore is the desire to be a troll.  Thank goodness so many are hitting eject and heading for the exits. The GOP needs to rediscover basic civility.

I appreciate the sentence in your post acknowledging this type of behavior also happens by those on the left.

I mean, if someone is surprised by disrespectful behavior by a teen or young adult, you probably haven't had many sit down conversations with your parents or grandparents......

12 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I appreciate the sentence in your post acknowledging this type of behavior also happens by those on the left.

I mean, if someone is surprised by disrespectful behavior by a teen or young adult, you probably haven't had many sit down conversations with your parents or grandparents......

Great take as usual. /s

This isn’t “kids being kids.”

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

I agree, this is nothing new....

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, crowd

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2