Racism - It's a real thing.

Oh man, glad I am not an administrator at that kids school...they are getting destroyed right now.  

They know the kids name and they are even asking that Cincy State pull his acceptance.  

None of that shocks me...except for the fact that there is a Cincinnati State U.

Bet that kid wishes he hadn't acted like a tool.

• Plus1 2

28 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Did he do something aside from staring at the guy with that punchable face? If not, trying to ruin his opportunity at higher-education seems excessive. 

Imagine being so privileged that you and hundreds(?) of your peers think it's OK to get in someone's grill like this.

It's pretty clear that they were there to send a message. "We're white, you're not, so we have the right to disrupt your peaceful gathering."

You don't gather gather around a group of Native Americans and chant "build that wall" just because. And to think, these fine young chaps were there to support the sanctity of life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

I think the harassment and attempted intimidation of an elderly man would be grounds for a college to revoke an acceptance.  But they shouldn’t bepressured to do so by anonymous people on social media.

speaking of social media, has the Twitterer in Chief said anything about this?  I’m sure he’s conflicted.  You know, fine people on both sides and all.....

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, commando said:

these kids were   in washington for the march for life.   here is some of the respect they showed for others.   more details in the thread.

I participated in a sweat lodge a few years back. One of the hardest but best experiences of my life. The native american traditions are amazing and the people are amazing also!

30 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Imagine being so privileged that you and hundreds(?) of your peers think it's OK to get in someone's grill like this.

It's pretty clear that they were there to send a message. "We're white, you're not, so we have the right to disrupt your peaceful gathering."

You don't gather gather around a group of Native Americans and chant "build that wall" just because. And to think, these fine young chaps were there to support the sanctity of life.

More video is out, the start of it.  

• Thanks 1