Racism - It's a real thing.

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How the f#&% are these two not arrested.  It's on video for christ's sake.

This is more egregious than Trayvon Martin.

These scumbags didn't even alert the police. They cut this man off while he was jogging, hunted him down and shot him dead. They're claiming it was in self-defense or an attempted citizen's arrest or some other BS.

He was only guilty of getting some exercise while black.

That article sent my blood pressure through the roof. People are already defending these monsters by pointing to a f#&%ing SHOPLIFTING conviction. ARE YOU f#&%ING KIDDING ME?!

I don't want to jump the gun here but this has some parallels to Emmett Till and it makes me incredibly sad.

Edit: Watched the video. There was a struggle between the son an Ahmaud, probably because the son hopped out of their truck with a shotgun and dad was in the bed of the truck with a pistol. Dad shot him while they wrestled. Couldn't see or hear what led up to it exactly but if it were me I"d be freaked out and probably fighting in self-defense.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I can’t tell you how much this pisses me off that these two men haven’t even been arrested yet. 

Apparently the father works in the local Prosecutor's office.

Maybe the FBI needs to get involved.

EDIT - the GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) is looking into it. Finally.

2 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I saw several Twitter posts about the "Kevin" and "Karen" episode at Costco being racist...not sure I understood why? And, I was even more confused after reading most of the responses :dunno

Can you share the twitter posts? Pretty hard to talk about without knowing what they're saying, or even which incident is being referred to.