Racism - It's a real thing.

1 hour ago, commando said:

if irony wasn't already dead.....this most certainly would have finished it off

I am choosing to say this never happened. 

Not because it didn't, but because it makes me feel better to say it didnt...smdh

50 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Except for the F bomb. Apparently he worked at Oakland University.

I'm a teacher.  The "f bomb" isn't a regular fixture in staff meetings, but it's been dropped more than once.  No one ever complained.

If it can happen during an inservice under certain circumstances, it sure is hell should be accepted in a Target parking lot or wherever they were.

edit: I also worked in electrical wholesale for several years.  The "f" word was probably more common than "the".

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, funhusker said:

I'm a teacher.  The "f bomb" isn't a regular fixture in staff meetings, but it's been dropped more than once.  No one ever complained.

If it can happen during an inservice under certain circumstances, it sure is hell should be accepted in a Target parking lot or wherever they were.

edit: I also worked in electrical wholesale for several years.  The "f" word was probably more common than "the".

Be honest...how often did you guys use this joke while in the electrical wholesale biz.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/3/2020 at 11:54 PM, funhusker said:

Yeah, this is one of those things where the school probably moved too fast and doesn't care about innocent until proven guilty. They just want to look good. If he gets off or charges get dropped I'm betting he sues them.

30 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Wish I would have remembered that line.  I would have most likely used it every morning. Ha!

My brother used it on the guy that did his home inspection...the guy goes "You would not believe how many times I have heard that one"

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

My brother used it on the guy that did his home inspection...the guy goes "You would not believe how many times I have heard that one"

Mr. Mom is a movie that I need to go back and watch.  What was the Keaton movie where the Japanese took over the car plant that he worked at?  I remember that one being pretty good too.

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Mr. Mom is a movie that I need to go back and watch.  What was the Keaton movie where the Japanese took over the car plant that he worked at?  I remember that one being pretty good too.

Gung Ho!

It was a good movie...underrated in my opinion.  I think people almost forget what a big start Keaton was...

If you get a chance, watch The Founder.  He plays Ray Krock (I think) who basically stole Mcdonalds. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Gung Ho!

It was a good movie...underrated in my opinion.  I think people almost forget what a big start Keaton was...

If you get a chance, watch The Founder.  He plays Ray Krock (I think) who basically stole Mcdonalds. 

Thank you!  The more I thought about it, them more it started to frustrate me!

• Haha 1