Racism - It's a real thing.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My guess is that the neighbors supported his actions. 

The video shows him push the guy once,, but I'm hoping there was something more if they're throwing the word "assault" around. 

Ya I don’t understand the assault charges.   Unless the video was cut.  Definitely was quite the a$$h@!e though.  

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

Not sure where to put this but one of the founders of the marxist surrectionist movement that goes by BLM has spent millions of dollars in purchases of numerous homes,  some of, if not all in, areas where few black people live.

Uh oh. Did you get new neighbors?

Im sure they’ll be happy to leave you alone.

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

Not sure where to put this but one of the founders of the marxist surrectionist movement that goes by BLM has spent millions of dollars in purchases of numerous homes,  some of, if not all in, areas where few black people live.

So....black people shouldn’t  be buying homes in these neighborhoods?

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....black people shouldn’t  be buying homes in these neighborhoods?

We can buy houses anywhere we want.

Do you not find it more than hypocritical that she bought a 1.4 million dollar house in a mostly white neighborhood  while she amassed her wealth exploiting the deaths of people of color and while her organization ( which was founded on fake narratives) has been lying about our country being  systemically racist against POC?

We now know that even she doesn't believe the trash that she and her organization spew.

She probably was honest about being a trained marxist, I'll give her that.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow,  Crump is really evil.  Apparently the studies that show that cops are more hesitant to use force against us than they are against whites are ignored by him as it doesn't back up his lies. Nor do the numerous pics from last summer of cops kneeling in front of violent marxiat insurrectionists prevent him from inciting insurrection.

He is another pathetic race pimp getting rich over the corpses of POC.

Unknowingly,  with this tweet Crump actually proved that cops should use non-lethal force less.

If the guy in this tweet got shot,  I don't know of any reasonable person who would say he didn't get what was coming to him. And there would have been no riots or cities burning.

Here is a really simple concept: When you get pulled over by a cop,  treat the officer with respect, and comply don't die.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 9:58 PM, ScarletRevival said:

Here is a really simple concept: When you get pulled over by a cop,  treat the officer with respect, and comply don't die.

I'll bite on this one.

African-Americans make up roughly 12% of the US population - but are 20% more likely  than any other ethnic group to be pulled over by the police.  Why?

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

I'll bite on this one.

African-Americans make up roughly 12% of the US population - but are 20% more likely  than any other ethnic group to be pulled over by the police.  Why?

I get what your asking...

I also don't know why old people are not pulled over the most.

• Haha 1