Racism - It's a real thing.

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I find it amusing that you scrolled past the Newsmax host saying something racist or the gas station with a wonderful Trump sign complete with white supremacy imagery and you poked DEMOCRATS for being snowflakes on a mascot.

I find it amusing what amuses you.   I noticed you scrolled past the Newsmax host saying something racist and the gas station with a Trump sign complete with white supremacy imagery and the only thing to trigger you was me posting a joke comment about woke Democrats.  

• Plus1 2

23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Woke Democrats in action.  Great job:clap

This is what I find scary.  

You might be joking, but many folks out there think this has to do with Democrats in govt.

It is most likely lead by annoying people that happen to vote democrat.  Big difference in my opinion.

56 minutes ago, funhusker said:

This is what I find scary.  

You might be joking, but many folks out there think this has to do with Democrats in govt.

It is most likely lead by annoying people that happen to vote democrat.  Big difference in my opinion.

But I also don't see Govt Ds calling it out as crazy. Until they speak out, it is seen as accepted and/or endorsed.

39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I believe this to be correct too.  It’s the same thing in reverse when buster does his schtick.  

See Devo's post below.  Until Republican elected officials call it out, they are endorsing it.

And....many times my posts include an elected official that is openly endorsing the crazy idiotic crap.

28 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

But I also don't see Govt Ds calling it out as crazy. Until they speak out, it is seen as accepted and/or endorsed.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, commando said:

i guess this best fits in this thread......am still trying to figure out WTF they are thinking besides blaming obama for something.   and i am sure they have no idea what the roots of rock and roll are   

Really?

Does he mean hard punk rock maybe?

Maybe some metal?

But 99% of rock and roll bands for to get laid, get famous and get money.

I wasn't sure if this more fit the angry right thread or this thread.  I can't confirm if this woman was/is a racist but shockingly enough the Naval officer she assaulted was not white.  Anywho just another angry Karen who apparently has no qualms at all about putting her hands on....an actual Naval officer.  

She gone.

• Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I wasn't sure if this more fit the angry right thread or this thread.  I can't confirm if this woman was/is a racist but shockingly enough the Naval officer she assaulted was not white.  Anywho just another angry Karen who apparently has no qualms at all about putting her hands on....an actual Naval officer.  

She gone.

She seems off her rocker 

• Plus1 2
41 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Mental illness seems to be involved?? And, in looking at the tweeted pics, I could not hazard a guess to his ethnicity.

Mental illness?!?!?!?????  For real??!!!  Dang I want to use that excuse should I ever decide to throw a tantrum and put my hands on someone in public.  

Also call me crazy but as much as his or anyone else's ethnicity doesn't mean squat to me other than a characteristic I might notice he doesn't look to be caucasian so...  Even the woman in the video says literally 'I don't know where this is coming from'.  

I'm willing to bet mental illness didn't have jack to do with her behavior although it wouldn't shock me in the least if this or some other ridiculous reason suddenly becomes her MO when it's her time to face the judge.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1