Racism - It's a real thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed listening to this clip and gonna go find his book to read.  I would love to see him continue to get an audience.  I’m certain we all could learn from him, if nothing else how he presents an argument for his beliefs.  

• Fire 1

36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I enjoyed listening to this clip and gonna go find his book to read.  I would love to see him continue to get an audience.  I’m certain we all could learn from him, if nothing else how he presents an argument for his beliefs.  

My English department tried to get him to speak (zoom) a few years ago, maybe??

But it just didn't work out for some reason, I think just the timing of it.  

They really had no idea how to handle him on The View, I think mostly because 

1.  He is right (not leaning, just he is correct)

2.  He does a wonderful job not walking into their questions

3.  He stays calm

By the way, if you get a chance, read up on the Woke Kindergarten that he started to talk about and of course, was quickly cut off.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

My English department tried to get him to speak (zoom) a few years ago, maybe??

But it just didn't work out for some reason, I think just the timing of it.  

They really had no idea how to handle him on The View, I think mostly because 

1.  He is right (not leaning, just he is correct)

2.  He does a wonderful job not walking into their questions

3.  He stays calm

By the way, if you get a chance, read up on the Woke Kindergarten that he started to talk about and of course, was quickly cut off.

I’ll check that out.  And agree with what you stated above.   The one lady really wanted to go down a rabbit hole with him using false talking points and he skillfully got the conversation back on track.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ll check that out.  And agree with what you stated above.   The one lady really wanted to go down a rabbit hole with him using false talking points and he skillfully got the conversation back on track.  

Well he was smarter than her and her "I know MLK's daughter" bit is like when someone married to a doctor goes "Well, I am married to a doctor so I can offer you some advice"

• TBH 2
32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well he was smarter than her and her

Can’t we say that with just about anyone when comparing intelligence to her.  She might be one of the dumbest humans, and that’s saying something considering she sits at the same table as Joy Behar.  

• TBH 1
21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Can’t we say that with just about anyone when comparing intelligence to her.  She might be one of the dumbest humans, and that’s saying something considering she sits at the same table as Joy Behar.  

I don';t know who she is, I had not seen her before.  

It is sort of sad that they invited him on to fight with him.  

• TBH 3