Racism - It's a real thing.

26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m guessing you got confused in the CA smog and confused Miller for 538.  You are forgiven. 

I'm guessing you confused a joke with an actual legitimate opinion. You are forgiven.

Let's see how many threads we can waste this way you guys. Quick, now somebody quote me and say, "I'm guessing you confused sarcasm with an actual response. You are forgiven."

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

I'm guessing you confused a joke with an actual legitimate opinion. You are forgiven.

Let's see how many threads we can waste this way you guys. Quick, now somebody quote me and say, "I'm guessing you confused sarcasm with an actual response. You are forgiven."

I’m guessing you you realize how often you failingly insert yourself into conversations while not knowing what’s going on in order to try and dunk on someone.  

Guy cracks a joke (he knew what I was talking about), I know it’s a joke so I crack a joke back (hence the smog and confusion reference). 

Your attempts at moral superiority continue to fail.  Maybe try another schtick.  Sometimes you are pleasant to engage with when you avoid it. 

• Plus1 2

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No kidding!

If “the media” was truly a vehicle for “the left” this would be pushed as a gun issue.  If there was ever a case against open carry, this is it.  It costs lives.  There is zero reason that anyone should be carrying guns in public, especially during a riot.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, funhusker said:

No kidding!

If “the media” was truly a vehicle for “the left” this would be pushed as a gun issue.  If there was ever a case against open carry, this is it.  It costs lives.  There is zero reason that anyone should be carrying guns in public, especially during a riot.

Untl this case, I had no idea that you could just walk around with a gun.  

I thought it had to be hidden. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Untl this case, I had no idea that you could just walk around with a gun.  

I thought it had to be hidden. 

It's totally f#&%ed up, isn't it?!

What these wacko's don't understand is that they are doing more damage to the 2A cause than the Dems.  Common sense people can see that there is no reason a kid should go out of his way to go to a riot armed with a gun.  Legal or not.

There won't be a lot of push back by voters if a politician brings up legislation making something like this illegal.

Bunch of dopes going to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, funhusker said:

There won't be a lot of push back by voters if a politician brings up legislation making something like this illegal.

I think gun rights activists will still look at something like that as an infringement on their 2A rights, even though it's a sensible no brainer to most of us.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, funhusker said:

No kidding!

You can't open carry during a riot, if you put a stop to riots.