Racism - It's a real thing.

54 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Nope. The Rittenhouse kid's stupidity aside, if you're going to allow these f#&%ing morons to destroy people's businesses and property, you can absolutely expect, and should expect, there to be guns as part of the response.

It has long been the dream of authoritarians to take violent action against their opponents. It's why Rittenhouse is not just not condemned for his actions by those who claim to follow Christian principles, but hailed as a hero. 

• Plus1 2
57 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Nope. The Rittenhouse kid's stupidity aside, if you're going to allow these f#&%ing morons to destroy people's businesses and property, you can absolutely expect, and should expect, there to be guns as part of the response.

So put aside the stupidity of one to not put aside the stupidity of the other?

I would have went with "drunk post".

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Are you talking about live ammo?

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It has long been the dream of authoritarians to take violent action against their opponents. It's why Rittenhouse is not just not condemned for his actions by those who claim to follow Christian principles, but hailed as a hero. 

It's almost as stupid as those who explain away these riots, the destruction of other's personal property, as a necessary response to alleged injustices. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's almost as stupid as those who explain away these riots, the destruction of other's personal property, as a necessary response to alleged injustices. 

So while pretty much every single person on this board denounced the violence and destruction during the riots, you're here to forgive the gun violence because it's just as stupid?

Sounds like you are the one that is "okay" with the way things transpired.  Not us.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, funhusker said:

So while pretty much every single person on this board denounced the violence and destruction during the riots, you're here to forgive the gun violence because it's just as stupid?

Sounds like you are the one that is "okay" with the way things transpired.  Not us.

Point me to the post where I ever showed any kind of support for the Kyle kid, and what he did.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Point me to the post where I ever showed any kind of support for the Kyle kid, and what he did.

When you basically said "his stupidity aside, what do you expect?"

While pretty much all posters here said during the riots "We get these folks are upset, but there is no reason to be doing this."

• Plus1 2