Racism - It's a real thing.

have to wonder why these guys were found guilty and rittenhouse walked free.  they both set themselves up as protectors and both claimed self defense.    yet kyle is walking free as a far right hero.   and these guys are going to prison even though the first DA tried to sweep it under the rug.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

have to wonder why these guys were found guilty and rittenhouse walked free.  they both set themselves up as protectors and both claimed self defense.    yet kyle is walking free as a far right hero.   and these guys are going to prison even though the first DA tried to sweep it under the rug.

Even the most left TV lawyers on CNN say Kyle verdict was just.  It’s fine that your upset about the verdict, but have a clue and read the room a bit.  The two cases were nothing alike.  

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, commando said:

I think that KR is a dirtbag kid who went to try and scare/hurt/kill people and even though he said he is all for BLM (which I imagine makes the heads of the crazies on both sides, you know who I am talking about, explode) that he is a racist and a b!^@h.

With all that said, from the 30-45 seconds I saw of the trial, he was at the very least not-guilty of shooting that one weirdo in the arm.  

The rest, I have no idea because I did not see any of it.

• Plus1 1