Racism - It's a real thing.

• 3 weeks later...

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hope he is able to detail federal crimes, as I have no faith that any of these folks in FL will be prosecuted by the state. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hope he is able to detail federal crimes, as I have no faith that any of these folks in FL will be prosecuted by the state.  

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

"I write this email knowing that many of you will think I'm crazy after reading it. I believe there is a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people. It's obvious now. It's undeniable, yet no one is doing anything. Everyone is discounting their own judgment, and dismissing their intuition," Bateman wrote.

In the email, Bateman attacks the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine and urged people not to get it. He also claims that criticism of the vaccine is being censored and international charges were going to be filed against Dr. Anthony Fauci.

"I believe the Jews are behind this. For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top. It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule. I know, it sounds bonkers. No one is reporting on it, but the Hasidic Jews in the US instituted a law for their people that they are not to be vaccinated for any reason," he wrote in the email.

I bet he sleeps on a My Pillow.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It's crazy how absolutely stupid so many smart people are...

I know I say it sometimes too.  But, it's not correct when someone has these ideas to say "they're an idiot".  They're, most of the time, not.  

There are extremely successful  and smart people that get sucked into this world of alt reality that you just have to sit back and say....WTF?

Maybe there's a difference between the words "dumb" and "Idiot".  A person can be dumb and not an idiot.  Or, they can be smart and an idiot.

This guy would then obviously be a smart idiot.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I bet he sleeps on a My Pillow.

I am not surprised. People have been blaming the Jews for problems, for a very, very long time, and conspiracy theories are easy.

It reminds me of the one world government conspiracy theorists. I used to work with a few guys that would talk new world order conspiracies almost every day. They bought gold, stock piled goods, weapons, fuel, ammo. They moved away from population centers and made sure their houses were defensible.They had detailed steps about how a one world government would be formed. They could take any major world event and fit it into those steps. It was entertaining until they tried to talk you into being part of gold buying pyramid scheme. I often wonder if people like MTG come from this background.

• Plus1 1