Racism - It's a real thing.

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thats ridiculous. I have some idea if you are wearing a MAGA hat, just like I have some idea if you were wearing a Hillary 2016 shirt. The kid kinda did get a redo if you ask me considering the story has been changed about 4 times now. I could care less about him at this point but its clear they were Trump supporters.

My apologies to Red Denver but no they did not say "wearing a maga hat is an injustice" did they? Can you find me that post? 

You could care less?  So, you still care about him?

And it is clear?  How?  Did he come out and say that?  Can you (I hate this but I am going to do it) link me a quote on that?

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

@Nebfanatic

There it is..."all injustices" referring to a MAGA hat and sweatshop clothes or sweatshops in general.

Oh I know of that post but that doesn't equate to "wearing a maga hat is an injustice" to me.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

You could care less?  So, you still care about him?

And it is clear?  How?  Did he come out and say that?  Can you (I hate this but I am going to do it) link me a quote on that?

Thay had MAGA hats and were chanting Trump 2020. Don't know how much clearer it gets.

Am I assigning morality to support of Trump? Why are you so defensive about me pointing out Trump supporters support Trump?

2 hours ago, Caveman said:

Difficult to say. They might support all of his policies, maybe just a few. Maybe they just appreciate a genuine, progressive candidate. 

Regardless, I would not think less of that person nor treat them with hostility. 

Sure, but you'd think they were a Bernie supporter, no?

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Yes they said both those things!!

25 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This was LITERALLY the quote from RedDenver, pertaining to wearing a MAGA hat and wearing sweatshop clothes : "You're making the argument that all injustices are equivalent, which is obviously not true."

And, well, you were the one that did the voter fraud thing.  You said if you see anyone wearing a MAGA hat you know they voted for them.  Anyone.

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

@Nebfanatic

There it is..."all injustices" referring to a MAGA hat and sweatshop clothes or sweatshops in general.

@teachercd trying really hard to twist my words to fit his narrative. Except I was talking about a different analogy I had made. Here's the quotes in order (emphasis mine):

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

You're both missing the most important point here: a political symbol is not at all the same as a brand symbol. You're basically arguing that wearing a swastika is the same as wearing the Mercedes symbol.

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

No, I am arguing that you can't have it both ways.

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

You're making the argument that all injustices are equivalent, which is obviously not true. 

It's also really weird that teach would try to guess my gender in this discussion.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

RD, you admit you said wearing MAGA gear is an injustice, right?

Neb guessed your gender, he called you a he.  I said I thought you were female, so Neb started that topic.

No, I never said wearing a MAGA hat is an injustice. You've jumped to that conclusion and run with it as a strawman.

I just found it weird to care about the pronoun in the middle of the discussion - not a big deal. I am a he if that matters to anyone.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

No, I never said wearing a MAGA hat is an injustice. You've jumped to that conclusion and run with it as a strawman.

I just found it weird to care about the pronoun in the middle of the discussion - not a big deal. I am a he if that matters to anyone.

Interesting that you would use the word injustice, don't you think?

I don't know what a pronoun is...does that mean it is a noun that can't play college sports anymore?

• 3 weeks later...