Jump to content
NM11046

Racism - It's a real thing.

Recommended Posts


Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

 

Well, if this is considered "facts" like some of you love to hang your hat on...a lot of posters need to post a good old "s#!t, I was wrong, I am a jump-to-conclusions" kinda guy.

2 hours ago, commando said:

Just kill her...it is so simple in cases like this. 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

 

 

 

 

 

Thank god some people still have some god damn sense about them and aren't complete overreactionary virtue signaling clowns.

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

 

hmmm, k...

 

 

I meant that genuinely. The rush and eagerness of social media left culture to be convinced everything is racist is exhausting and retarded.

  • Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

 

 

I meant that genuinely. The rush and eagerness of social media left culture to be convinced everything is racist is exhausting and retarded.

Dude, come on - don't make me have to call you out on this ...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

 

 

 

 

Thank god some people still have some god damn sense about them and aren't complete overreactionary virtue signaling clowns.

Ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just imagine a world where there did not even need to be an "investigation" into something that so clearly was not anything.

We’re long past using common sense in society. Plus, people need something to b!^@h about on social media. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

We’re long past using common sense in society. Plus, people need something to b!^@h about on social media. 

No s#!t...plus there are internet points for either being the first to point out something offensive or for being the most offended.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No s#!t...plus there are internet points for either being the first to point out something offensive or for being the most offended.  

I’m still trying to figure out to whom I redeem the points to and what my prize options are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No s#!t...plus there are internet points for either being the first to point out something offensive or for being the most offended.  

you seem quite triggered. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, commando said:

you seem quite triggered. 

I am not 100% sure what that phrase really means.  So, I might be?

5 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I’m still trying to figure out to whom I redeem the points to and what my prize options are. 

That is the million dollar question.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...