NM11046

Racism - It's a real thing.

Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

Well, if this is considered "facts" like some of you love to hang your hat on...a lot of posters need to post a good old "s#!t, I was wrong, I am a jump-to-conclusions" kinda guy.

2 hours ago, commando said:

Just kill her...it is so simple in cases like this. 

• Plus1 2

46 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Thank god some people still have some god damn sense about them and aren't complete overreactionary virtue signaling clowns.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

hmmm, k...

I meant that genuinely. The rush and eagerness of social media left culture to be convinced everything is racist is exhausting and retarded.

• Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I meant that genuinely. The rush and eagerness of social media left culture to be convinced everything is racist is exhausting and retarded.

Dude, come on - don't make me have to call you out on this ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

Thank god some people still have some god damn sense about them and aren't complete overreactionary virtue signaling clowns.

Ditto

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just imagine a world where there did not even need to be an "investigation" into something that so clearly was not anything.

We’re long past using common sense in society. Plus, people need something to b!^@h about on social media. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

We’re long past using common sense in society. Plus, people need something to b!^@h about on social media. 

No s#!t...plus there are internet points for either being the first to point out something offensive or for being the most offended.  

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No s#!t...plus there are internet points for either being the first to point out something offensive or for being the most offended.  

I’m still trying to figure out to whom I redeem the points to and what my prize options are. 

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

you seem quite triggered. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, commando said:

you seem quite triggered. 

I am not 100% sure what that phrase really means.  So, I might be?

5 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I’m still trying to figure out to whom I redeem the points to and what my prize options are. 

That is the million dollar question.