Racism - It's a real thing.

1 hour ago, commando said:

fine..your words don't mean what they said.      

And you know this how?  Seriously?

I mean what I said.  People are looking for a reason to be outraged, much like yourself apparently.  The okay hand sign, the hand sign game to punch your buddy in the arm, that's now racist because some bigot pieces of s#!t did it.  People like you getting pissy over it is what lends credence to what would otherwise be no big deal.

Does thst meaan drinking water and breathing air are now racist ad well?

How about every boxer, fighter or wrestler that ever raised their arm up after a victory.  Are they all racist because the black panthers did it?

How about chewing tobacco, I know a lot of prejudiced rednecks who chew tobaccy, is that too racist now?

Get off your high horse, Merry Christmas.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Redux said:

And you know this how?  Seriously?

I mean what I said.  People are looking for a reason to be outraged, much like yourself apparently.  The okay hand sign, the hand sign game to punch your buddy in the arm, that's now racist because some bigot pieces of s#!t did it.  People like you getting pissy over it is what lends credence ro what would otherwise be no big deal.

Does thst meaan drinking water and breathing air are now racist ad well?

How about every boxer, fighter or wrestler that ever raised their arm up after a victory.  Are they all racist because the black panthers did it?

How about chewing tobacco, I know a lot of prejudiced rednecks who chew tobaccy, is that too racist now?

Get off your high horse, Merry Christmas.

have fun on your high horse.   merry christmas

I do get what @Redux is saying and I can't really say I disagree. By always pointing it out when someone does it, it gives it relevance. We are giving them a platform for free. Remember what people would say if someone was picking on you, or if you know someone is an obvious troll on a social media site. Just ignore them, right? Or in other words :troll:.  The only reason they do it is to trigger people and get a reaction. By bringing it to light, you are adding fuel to the fire and just making the flame bigger.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sounds like something fourth graders play....not college age future military officers. 

but, oh well. 

The millenial generation and younger do a lot of things later in life that would probably seem pretty childish to you. I'm sure you had your own things that your parents thought were reserved for fourth graders as well. 

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

The millenial generation and younger do a lot of things later in life that would probably seem pretty childish to you. I'm sure you had your own things that your parents thought were reserved for fourth graders as well. 

Yep...every "old" person thinks the s#!t that the "young kids" do is stupid and immature...because every old person thinks that when they were 21 they were married with 4 kids, they had two jobs and a mortgage.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yep...every "old" person thinks the s#!t that the "young kids" do is stupid and immature...because every old person thinks that when they were 21 they were married with 4 kids, they had two jobs and a mortgage.  

When I was 21 I was still using a wal mart funnel and tube from the automotive section as a beer bong.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Redux said:

When I was 21 I was still using a wal mart funnel and tube from the automotive section as a beer bong.

Dude, I am old now...and when me and my friends get together or do a road trip for a Husker game we are 21 again.  We polish off a bottle of Wild Turkey in the car on the way to the road game...we punch each other in the arm...we call each other names...we talk about girls we (tried to) bang in college...

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Dude, I am old now...and when me and my friends get together or do a road trip for a Husker game we are 21 again.  We polish off a bottle of Wild Turkey in the car on the way to the road game...we punch each other in the arm...we call each other names...we talk about girls we (tried to) bang in college...

As it should be.  Dude's be taking themselves so seriously anymore, gotta repress those natural fun guy things and thoughts lol.