Week 7 Bold Predictions Thread

7 minutes ago, skers44 said:

You're probably right, and The fightin frosts won @ Cincy by 28, just have to stir the pot though :P

I was just jokin about the "boldness". I could definitely see them not covering, though. That line moved a fair bit after it opened. Some showing at -37 now.

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I doubt the firing part. His only fault is taking the job and thinking his coaching abilities were greater than they are. I'd have him stay on through the end of the season to so he understands how wrong he was. The search for his replacement will start if it hasn't already.

I don't blame Riley for being here. The guy that was incompetent to offer him the job already got fired. Now we have to fire his hire and then we move on with life with a better hire. 

I don't see any reason to keep Riley if it is another monster blowout. He will be 3-4 on the season and will have a losing season again. 

Ohio State hangs 56 points on us. Tanner Lee has three interceptions. Fans booo during half time and stadium empties by beginning of fourth quarter. Riley chews his gum calmly as if we are winning. He points out that his players did not execute well but that the coaches have to do a better job. He also mentions that they had a very good practice week but he does not know what went wrong.

bla bla bla...same old story, please fast forward and offer Frost what he wants to come here.

• Plus1 1