***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

Yes, the coaching sucks. More than that, though--the players suck. They are truly horrible. Either they have no talent or they have no pride.

This loss is more about kids not playing their damdest.    If you play half hearted - you get walloped.   Coaching may be lacking but this is more on the players than the coaches in my view.   I am just disappointed that the team is not showing the kind of self respect and pride.  They don't seem to give a sh it.   

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, MichiganDad3 said:

The players are fine. Bo won 9 or 10 every year, and played in 3 CCGs. MR immediately gave us a losing season.

Bo got embarrassed numerous times and he embarrassed Nebraska as much as his team did.   I think we need to finally put an end to the Bo did this or that stuff.  He is HISTORY and long over with.  He never won anything of real value and took more than his share of blow outs too.   

• Plus1 3

Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

Bo got embarrassed numerous times and he embarrassed Nebraska as much as his team did.   I think we need to finally put an end to the Bo did this or that stuff.  He is HISTORY and long over with.  He never won anything of real value and took more than his share of blow outs too.   

Correct, he beat teams that he should have, lost horribly to teams he should have tried to beat.  Bo's yearly records had a lot of help from crappy teams and then was exploited by a team with a pulse numerous times.  Riley can't even beat teams he should beat though, he's hot garbage. 

We do not have the players.  We lack talent, passion, understanding, and most of all true Cornhuskers.  So, yes we lack players.  Does anyone see any speed, power or passion from one player on the field wearing red?  The team has quit, but overall, we have struggled all season to contain anyone, and those anyones' were less talented than what we have played in the last two weeks.  

Its time for a movement.

• Plus1 1