***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, FTW said:

We probably would play better without Riley the zombie on the sidelines observing. I wonder if he's picturing what colored walls he'll have in his new home in Oregon.

I don't think it matters at all, ....just insures that you have to start the hiring process. 

1 minute ago, lo country said:

That's what's so crazy. The W-L record sucks, but to see a coach this clueless with all of his years of experience is baffling...

It's crazy to think how easy it is to hide away in a backwater CFB program and still make that kind of coin for so many years.  I picked the wrong profession.

Folks saying we can't fire this guy, that doesn't make sense to me. You can and should absolutely fire this guy. Losses like this aren't good for recruiting, we are in a downward spiral as a program and Bo was fired partially for losses like this. There are some decent players here that if they were coached correctly could be an 8-10 win team fairly quickly. This experiment is over, time to move, open up the checkbook and get the right coach here. Enough of the experiments. 

• Plus1 3

8 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Are you honestly defending the coaches?  I’ll admit there’s a bit of a talent issue but the coaches have not put these players in the best position to win basically every game since they’ve been here.  We’ve had a couple lucky breaks and beaten no one.  

"bit of a talent issue." LOL! Name the inherited Pelini recruits that have contributed at all this year. We are entirely dependent on the new Riley recruits stepping up in ALL positions.

1 minute ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Folks saying we can't fire this guy, that doesn't make sense to me. You can and should absolutely fire this guy. Losses like this aren't good for recruiting, we are in a downward spiral as a program and Bo was fired partially for losses like this. There are some decent players here that if they were coached correctly could be an 8-10 win team fairly quickly. This experiment is over, time to move, open up the checkbook and get the right coach here. Enough of the experiments. 

amen