***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

8 minutes ago, lo country said:

Unless we change, thats what we are becoming...

We are changing. I’d just prefer the rip-the-bandaid off approach, especially when the kids take their cues from the coaches and amble onto the field like a dead team walking...

• Plus1 1

Just now, InOmaha said:

So I guess we aren't going to try to score and rake our 3 timeouts to the locker room.

Urban goes for it on 4th down with the first string and we don't stop the clock once in the last minute.

Just posted the same.  Further proof Riley is clueless, incompetent and truly a .500 coach.  Bye Felicia

It's over, we scored more than last year and they scored less.  Riley damn near had the most yard ever on NU and had more first downs than i've ever seen in a game.  He can single handedly hold the record for the worst coach ever in Nebraska solely if he continues the route he's going.  I guess if you want to put your name on a program, that's probably NOT the way you want it done.

Edited by HuskerInLostWages
too many beers, grammar is no good
Just now, Nebhawk said:

We lack speed and power.  We need improvement in all areas.  This is a lack of talent and poor coaching.  We don't have anything close to what the Buckeyes have.  When I keep seeing people think this is all coaching thats not totally accurate.  Coaching is a big minus for us, but man, our talent level is not even close to this.

Bulls*** on the talent part. It’s already been proven multiple times over in other threads that we have better talent and depth than all but two/three of the teams on our schedule. 

This is purely coaching malfeasance and incompetence of the highest order on the part of Riley and his staff (with one or two exceptions). We have the kids-they just don’t have the knowledge and coaching to win.

2 hours ago, timmytbro said:

I am sick of these excuses from fans, gimme a break dude, these caches have cultivated this culture. We have zero confidence zero fire. You think Riley smiling after losing to Wisconsin sends the right message?

Dude, I'm tired of people who don't put any blame on the players.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  They're playing in front of 90K fans, at home and against a Top 10 team and they need a rah-rah speech to get up for the game?  That's crap.  People putting all of the blame on the coaches are clueless.

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Bulls*** on the talent part. It’s already been proven multiple times over in other threads that we have better talent and depth than all but two/three of the teams on our schedule. 

This is purely coaching malfeasance and incompetence of the highest order on the part of Riley and his staff (with one or two exceptions). We have the kids-they just don’t have the knowledge and coaching to win.

We don't have elite talent.  For some thats the ultimate slap in the face,  but we don't have it.  This is a part of what is wrong here.  Its a twofold issue.  Bad coaching and talent.  It all needs corrected.  

15 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Which team are you watching, anyway?? I would never, ever see that game as evidence of "talent."

• Plus1 1