** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

At this point...if Riley stays...next year will be miserable at a level that most of us can't even comprehend. 

Kansas had zero points last week and still spent a decent chunk of time having more points than yards.

I didn't want Riley here from the start, and I don't want him here now, but I can comprehend a lot worse.

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

If you are an adult that buys and wears one of these things you are a giant boob.  IMO

These are like those foolish "Got Frank" shirt dingles were wearing in 2004.

What if you're a former player who buys a shirt like that and posts a picture on Twitter while wearing it? 

I don't believe for a second that the UCF staff is going around and telling recruits that they are going to be in Nebraska next season. And even if they do come to Nebraska my guess is they would sell the kids on the staff rather than the program just in case they do make a move to Nebraska so a kid they like won't jump ship then. This thread might be the longest thread in Huskerboard history by the time this is all said and done. 

In Part 1, we nibbled around the corners of the Scott Frost offense.  Now it’s time to take a deep dive into it, examining not only the Oregon parts that will always be present, but also the additional wrinkles he’s thrown in since leaving Eugene.  This is a lot of film, and I can’t embed it all into one post without locking up your mobile devices.

Accordingly, I’ve linked a lot of what I’m going to discuss, so when you see a hyperlink, it’ll open up a new tab showing you the concept I’m discussing.  In other words, this is probably a post you want to view on a computer rather than a mobile device.  If not, it’s going to take a while to load and you’re forever going to be opening and closing new tabs.  You’ve be warned, so let’s get to it.

https://huskerchalktalk.com/2017/10/24/talking-scott-frost-part-ii/