** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, HuskerJax said:

Any way we could find out if this is true?  What is the longest one in history? Now you have me curious.

At the top-right of the thread list, you can choose to sort by several things including Most Replies.  In the Football Forum, the Stadium Expansion thread leads the way with 2791 replies (54 pages).  The Sock Puppet Rides! is third with 2651 replies.  This thread is currently 15th with 1987 replies.  The rest of the Top 40 are all game threads.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Saunders said:

My brother asked me if I wanted to drive over to Orlando for the USF @ UCF game on black friday. I considered it, lol.

I haven't made definitive plans for Thanksgiving yet.  I will likely be back in Nebraska.  If I stay home, I will definitely be there.

8 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

Please tell me its #7 and says Frost on the back.  Or maybe it's another thing that I enjoy and it has your own last name on it.

No, I don't even know what kind a jersey it is.  It's Adidas, and I think it's a UCF Soccer jersey.  It looks like a small embroidered #25 on the left breast pocket, but I can't be sure.  I picked it up for $3 at a Goodwill in Clearwater.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

10,000 people showing up to a UCF home game wearing the red shirts would be memorable.

The red shirts would be disrespectful to UCF, IMO.  I think Nebraskans are better than this.  We're not Miami.  Black shirts would probably be okay.

Edited by GamingGlen
  • Plus1 1