** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 hours ago, HuskerJax said:

Any way we could find out if this is true?  What is the longest one in history? Now you have me curious.

Right now I think it's the last one to post thread. This won't touch that one, but it might be the longest in the Husker football forum when it's all said and done. 450+ pages on the other thread. 

9 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Oh no......but he isn't qualified and a bunch of other crazy stuff people say. 

"The guy is an absolute star." @UCF_Football's Scott Frost is @joelklatt's No. 1 CFB coaching candidate Sponsored by @drpepper

But but but I was told that the only reason Huskers fans want Frost is because he played at Nebraska

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

The red shirts would be disrespectful to UCF, IMO.  I think Nebraskans are better than this.  We're not Miami.  Black shirts would probably be okay.

I would think UCF would appreciate the additional fan support whether they are wearing red or black as long as the opposing team isn't red. I don't believe UCF generally sells out. 10000 fans can make a lot of noise and could be the difference in a game. A lot of people wear their school colors to CFB games that their schools aren't playing in and there would be no doubt which team Nebraska fans would be cheering for. Go Big Red or Husker Power chants would be disrespectful.