** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/11/01/scott-frost-florida-nebraska-kevin-sumlin

Here's another video out there about the situation if you are bored and want to watch another persons take on the situation. Pretty much the same stuff though although I think he brought up the 2004 urban meyer with notre dame and florida being similar to the situation right now. 

Anyway aside from that I just wanted to give my two cents. People keep saying that Frost will pick Florida solely because it's easier to win championships there and it's easy to get the skill players. Yeah it might be easy to get some skill players and he doesn't like recruiting but come on we have proven we can get skill players via donte williams and coach dub. If Frost has a good staff, they'll be able to get the skill players with him not having nearly as much involvement. Also, Florida, it isn't the 2006's - 2008's anymore. Don't you guys know once a team has their golden years it's not possible to ever rebound from it? You guys are now irrelevant and will be forever! /s. Anyway how in gods green earth would it be easier to win a title playing the normal gauntlet SEC west schedule let alone make the playoffs rather then overcoming an average wisconsin/iowa team and maybe getting an upset over osu/michigan/michigan state/penn state in the big ten title game here and there? 

20 minutes ago, DD325 said:

This thread is 100% hearsay.  For those who like factual information from the man himself.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/95008450-132.html

Its coach speak and he is not lying. Florida/Nebraska/anyone else has not contacted him directly. They contact his agent. Thats how this works. While Frost is 100% focused on his team, his agent is 100% focused on Frosts job offers and contract. Thats why Frost pays him. 

Edited by Rike Miley
  • Plus1 4
23 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Its coach speak and he is not lying. Florida/Nebraska/anyone else has not contacted him directly. They contact his agent. Thats how this works. While Frost is 100% focused on his team, his agent is 100% focused on Frosts job offers and contract. Thats why Frost pays him. 

Completely agree.  Just thought this thread could use some actual info instead of all the crazy speculation.  And Warrior 10, nope, Husker fan since the early 80's, long time lurker and although the entertainment factor in this thread is great, thought I'd throw something out from Frost himself.  

6 minutes ago, DD325 said:

Completely agree.  Just thought this thread could use some actual info instead of all the crazy speculation.  And Warrior 10, nope, Husker fan since the early 80's, long time lurker and although the entertainment factor in this thread is great, thought I'd throw something out from Frost himself.  

There are 57 pages, composed of several different threads that were merged. You're telling us it's 57 pages of crazy speculation? Then you're telling me you didn't read 57 pages.