** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

SMU played a hell of a game and honestly should’ve won. They’re a really talented team and Chad Morris has them going in the right direction. I’ve attended all the home games and it’s a great product to watch. Their only losses were to TCU, which was another game they should’ve won and to Houston, which was a more WTF moment. Someone mentioned it earlier, Chad Morris is a great fit for A&M and will more than likely be headed there at the end of the year. 

Edited by fire mike

19 minutes ago, fire mike said:

SMU played a hell of a game and honestly should’ve won. They’re a really talented team and Chad Morris has them going in the right direction. I’ve attended all the home games and it’s a great product to watch. Their only losses were to TCU, which was another game they should’ve won and to Houston, which was a more WTF moment. Someone mentioned it earlier, Chad Morris is a great fit for A&M and will more than likely be headed there at the end of the year. 

SMU creates problems on both sides of the ball, and when they have a playmaker, like those two receivers, they force you to deal with it all game. They gave UCF their biggest challenge of the year because of their aggressive style. I agree, they're very entertaining.

3 minutes ago, brophog said:

SMU creates problems on both sides of the ball, and when they have a playmaker, like those two receivers, they force you to deal with it all game. They gave UCF their biggest challenge of the year because of their aggressive style. I agree, they're very entertaining.

The had some really good blitzes also. That one where Milton tried to stutter step the guy like 4 times was pretty funny

11 minutes ago, brophog said:

Absolutely. They don’t like to play passively at all. On a 3rd and 20, you wouldn’t see the linebackers drop 20 yards you’d instead see them blitz and not all the QB time to pick apart a zone. 

Quinn has a rough night last night, but I think that was probably some nerves and Courtland Sutton has a hell of a season going. Again, not his best last night but a very good athlete. 

17 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I would say it is concerning he hasn't accepted it already.

First of all, we dont know if this information is true. Secondly, hes in the midst of an undefeated season and his wife is about to have a baby. Why would he announce that he has accepted another position when he still has a month left in the season and Riley is still employed as our HC?

Edited by Rike Miley
  • Plus1 4
10 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

First of all, we dont know if this information is true. Secondly, hes in the midst of an undefeated season and his wife is about to have a baby. Why would he announce that he has accepted another position when he still has a month left in the season and Riley is still

employed as our HC?

Pretty sure it came straight from Goofy at Disneyworld.

18 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

If he has to to think about it

Give him more money! 

Give him the corn yield and rights to the Platte.

Close the deal!

True, but they should get even more creative than that. Give him multiple shares of Berkshire Hathaway. Give him a 100-acre ranch with caretakers. Work out a deal with Runza so he and his family can always eat there for free.

Leave no stone unturned because this will probably be the last chance to hire him.