** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

Does anyone else remember when Callahan come here and Bo was fired as DC.  Then when Callahan was fired fans were screaming from the stands at the bowl game I think,  WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! How happy everyone was. How soon things changed.   I hope if Scott's team slips in the first few years we won't be calling for his head after all the energy we've spent to get him here! (And I want him here just as bad s everyone else!)

When Callahan was fired, Nebraska didn't make it to a bowl game.

I want everyone here to reflect on just how much they love Nebraska football.

Reflect on how sad it is to see the current state of the program and the last fifteen years.

Reflect on everything this place stood for, and the dynasties that were built.

Now think how much this would all mean to you as someone like Frost who played for this school, bleed for this school, took beatings for this school, and won for this school. 

You tell me that this man  has more allegiance to Florida, I tell you that you are wrong. 

I bet Scott wants Nebraska to get this right more than anyone. All I have to say is F*ck Florida. You A-holes had Tebow, and Meyer. You just won a conference championship five years ago. It is our turn to get things turned around.

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, timmytbro said:

I want everyone here to reflect on just how much they love Nebraska football.

Reflect on how sad it is to see the current state of the program and the last fifteen years.

Reflect on everything this place stood for, and the dynasties that were built.

Now think how much this would all mean to you as someone like Frost who played for this school, bleed for this school, took beatings for this school, and won for this school. 

You tell me that this man  has more allegiance to Florida, I tell you that you are wrong. 

I bet Scott wants Nebraska to get this right more than anyone. All I have to say is F*ck Florida. You A-holes had Tebow, and Meyer. You just won a conference championship five years ago. It is our turn to get things turned around.

IMG_0954.GIF

• Plus1 4

I went to the Sharp and Benning podcast a few minutes and listened to the part where Shart was talking about Frost and Florida. All he did was quote that guy from ESPN Radio from Saturday morning and flat out lied "and other media people are now saying the same thing this morning." I know the last part is false since I searched it a little while ago. 

SMH. 

7 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

I went to the Sharp and Benning podcast a few minutes and listened to the part where Shart was talking about Frost and Florida. All he did was quote that guy from ESPN Radio from Saturday morning and flat out lied "and other media people are now saying the same thing this morning." I know the last part is false since I searched it a little while ago. 

SMH. 

giphy.gif

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

SMH. 

Are you saying Sharp lied or the ESPN guy lied?

And.....you know he lied because you did a quick google search?  The phrase you put in quotation marks could mean everything from other national media to some obscure football blogger in his basement.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

And.....you know he lied because you did a quick google search?  The phrase you put in quotation marks could mean everything from other national media to some obscure football blogger in his basement.

We should all realize that every news media member, message board poster, street corner panhandler, or backyard preacher are fibbers unless they say "SCOTT FROST SAYS HE WANTS THE NEBRASKA JOB AND WILL COME IF IT IS OFFERED"  Anything short of that and these people are just spreading #FakeNews and telling lies.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes he quoted the ESPN radio guy. He described his profile exactly on tee. I know the second part is false since I looked at the Florida websites this morning. If there was anything breaking news it would be all over there with their insiders and/or media people. What did I find this morning when visiting their websties? Literally nothing new.