** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

So, let's say for argument that Moos and Frost have had talks (or their people have), and Scott has said "Bill, I'd love to coach the Huskers, but I owe it to the people here to finish one more season to finish what we started.  After that, I'm all Nebraska, 100%."  Does Bill say, "Nope, sorry, now or never, thank you very much, we'll find someone else" ?

It would suck beyond belief for another year (maybe), but if that were the case, wouldn't most fans like that outcome in the long run?

you think those stars are going to line up, really?

I have read the same crap over and over and over and over for 69 pages.  You guys just love flopping around in it.  My few posts state not everyone has a herd mentality.   So keep whining and wishing.  It does not make a bit of difference.  It may do more harm than good if he ever read this crap. 

1 minute ago, skersfan said:

I have read the same crap over and over and over and over for 69 pages.  You guys just love flopping around in it.  My few posts state not everyone has a herd mentality.   So keep whining and wishing.  It does not make a bit of difference.  It may do more harm than good if he ever read this crap. 

Then dont read it. Come back on November 25th and you will have actual information. 

• Plus1 8

1 minute ago, skersfan said:

Maybe you will, maybe you won't.  

Either way you will have information. Riley is gone that day or he is retained. We will know November 25th. So if this speculation and hope for the future (which by the way, Florida is doing also) pisses you off that much then dont read the thread. Its simple. 

• Plus1 5

This thread is not about Riley, it is about Scott Frost.  Coach Riley most likely is gone, but there is absolutely nothing that says 
Coach Frost is coming here, and if he is, I doubt we hear for sure until after their conference championship if they make it.  

Edited by skersfan

So if he doesnt come, which there is also nothing that is saying he wouldnt come if offered, then the thread dies. People either celebrate the new hire or they bitch about it like the last one. Its called being a fan. But you coming in every day and posting the same stuff (morals, loyalty, money isnt everything) doesnt change the fact that fans want SF to be our next coach. Go to Florida's board and post that stuff instead. 

Edited by Rike Miley
  • Plus1 3
31 minutes ago, skersfan said:

IMG_1065.GIF

• Plus1 4

I think you are correct on that,  and it would not surprise me to see him do that.  I think he wanted this chance, I am sure he feels he has failed.  I don't think he took the job for the money.  He should be well set financially anyway. 

7 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Serious question because I'm stupid:  If Riley resigns, that means he doesn't get all that money he would get if he was fired, right?

Most likely a negotiated buyout to go away. I think Moos at least gives him something to make it an easy divorce.

Edited by Dan_F_31
  • Plus1 1