** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Those that seem to only post in this thread to take pot shots at others are hereby welcomed to see yourself out of the thread.

There is no need for this.  National media are talking about it.  Local media are talking about it.  Big boosters are talking about it.  And us lowly Husker fans on this here board are talking about it.  It's going to happen.  Either participate constructively or find a different thread in which to spend your time.

• Plus1 8

6 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I heard through the grapevine that Tom Osborne was spotted today at the Atlanta airport. Was he on the way to visit Scott Frost? If Moos wants Frost and is smart, he has Osborne lined up to make the pitch to bring Frost home. 

Not sure if this is an attempt of a joke, but I don't think Coach Osborne would have to make a personal visit to Frost to sell Frost. I am pretty sure Osborne could do this in a phone call.

4 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Not sure if this is an attempt of a joke, but I don't think Coach Osborne would have to make a personal visit to Frost to sell Frost. I am pretty sure Osborne could do this in a phone call.

No joke. I guess he was really seen in the airport in Atlanta. No idea what he was there for or where he was headed though. I hear they have great strip clubs there. So maybe he was looking for high-quality lap dances. 

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

When you have a media guy from Omaha openly talking about Frost to Florida seems to be a real thing it is a bit concerning.

The UCF guy on 247 stated last week that UF is afraid of the Nebraska job coming open. It is why they will try to push for a deal and I doubt they get it and move onto someone else like Taggart. 

There are two things to watch for that will tell us the truth - reliable sources talking about dollars and years for a potential deal with Frost or new names coming up for the Florida job. If new names come up it means Florida is moving onto other targets. 

Adam mentioned Mullen with the Florida job but reliable Florida insiders said Mullen isn't being targeted right now. His wife hated her time at UF according to their reliable insiders. 

Just now, tfree32 said:

No joke. I guess he was really seen in the airport in Atlanta. No idea what he was there for or where he was headed though. I hear they have great strip clubs there. So maybe he was looking for high-quality lap dances. 

So. Moos found someone he could 10000% trust to consult with about Leach before he actually met with him.

Its quite possible Osborne (who won't tell a sole) is the liaison for Moos to contact Frost to talk to him to tell him that if they open the Nebraska job will you be interested, because we are interested in you.

Moos did say he "couldn't wait" to sit down with Osborne.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

When you have a media guy from Omaha openly talking about Frost to Florida seems to be a real thing it is a bit concerning.

To be fair he also followed that tweet with saying everything is speculation like Herman to LSU. We won’t know a single thing until we get that ESPN notification. People are getting way to bent out of shape on this. Sharp knows as much as the janitors brother who bowls once a month with Moos’ cousin does.

I think its safe to say at this point and in just guessing here.  Please stop me if you think ive gone to far with this.  But im almost positive that Scott Frost knows that we may be looking for a head coach soon even though we currently have one.  I also understand that he is more than likely he is really busy with not just his current football career but being a dad for the first time.  Having a wife who is almost ready to pop your kinda sitting on the edge of your seat.  Most of you on here are probably dads so you get it so he is truly honestly way busy to where he really isnt thinking about this stuff to heavily.  At this point he knows where he is going wherever that is we will know soon enough.  This thread sure is fun though.

15 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I heard through the grapevine that Tom Osborne was spotted today at the Atlanta airport. Was he on the way to visit Scott Frost? If Moos wants Frost and is smart, he has Osborne lined up to make the pitch to bring Frost home. 

Tom Osborne is interviewing for the Florida job.

My Disney source Goofy told me.