** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

To be fair he also followed that tweet with saying everything is speculation like Herman to LSU. We won’t know a single thing until we get that ESPN notification. People are getting way to bent out of shape on this. Sharp knows as much as the janitors brother who bowls once a month with Moos’ cousin does.

Del Conte will be the new AD.... they’re all saying it.

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Florida insider is saying tonight that he is hearing that Tom Osborne will be offering the job to Scott Frost. I doubt that is an official offer where ink goes to paper, but could be a gentlemen agreement type of thing. 

I’ve been expecting that from Day One. Frost turning down Osborne would be like Roy Williams turning down Dean Smith.

4 hours ago, InOmaha said:

Going 4-0 versus Purdue, Northwestern, Illinois, and Minnesota would be the first time that's happened in years.

Just for the record, that happened last year. I guess, if a different coach does that next year, you will technically be correct that two year(s) ago that happened.

3 hours ago, skersfan said:

We are just going to have to wait and see.  50 or 300 pages of hearing what he should do, might do, will do, could do, what some wished he would do is not going to make a bit of difference. 

50 posts worth of "I don't think he's coming here because he's a loyal man of his word like Tom Osborne" also, similarly, doesn't make any difference. The only difference is that most of us seem to understand that, and are just having fun speculating because it is fun to speculate about things. You seem to think we're all taking ourselves very seriously - or that you're doing something different than the rest of us, which you're not. 

Enjoy the ride man. When there's not a lot of real things to be excited about, don't s#!t on people's goofy unrealistic fantasies that aren't really hurting anybody.

• Plus1 5