** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I take from Coach Osborne that he is totally comfortable with Scott's upside.  For me, the interview/story of Frost and Osborne leaves no doubt that Osborne believe Scott is gonna do well as a head football coach.  Good for Scott.  Wish him all the best in his coaching career and in life.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

This is where Tom Osborne was...

DN_SlhXU8AI86kK.jpg

Gulfport Gridiron Club being graced by former Nebraska football coach and 3-time national champion Dr. Tom Osborne. Speaking on CFP system

My "insider sources" say Tom O is on his phone texting Scott Frost from the Gridiron Club, making him the formal offer. You can see it clearly here.

• Plus1 3
44 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Honestly, I thought was kinda funny and didn't think it was all that bad.  

Not trying to pick a fight or be rude, but I think I do get policed to a far greater degree than most others here.  And, I think I have much less leeway with what I say than most others.

Moving on. 

Ahhh if only you could have been here when I joined....i was hated by 99% of the board lol 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

My "insider sources" say Tom O is on his phone texting Scott Frost from the Gridiron Club, making him the formal offer. You can see it clearly here.

You crack me up! I've enjoyed your posts for the past 10 years and I hope you continue posting. (is your insider sources still the aquarium guy? :lol:)

2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

You crack me up! I've enjoyed your posts for the past 10 years and I hope you continue posting. (is your insider sources still the aquarium guy? :lol:)

I actually have what some would call "insiders", but they are clear with me that their take is as much a guess as anyone else's, so I don't even bother relaying what they tell me.  But thanks, I try to keep a sense of humor.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, huskerfan69 said:

shocker: Herbstreit thinks Scott Frost would be the perfect fit at Florida

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/College-GameDays-Kirk-Herbstreit-loves-Scott-Frost-at-Florida-idea-109907846

Howard said. “We saw what it did to Urban Meyer when he was there."

I know he said he had some health issues, I just thought it was BS drummed up to take a year off while OSU imploded. It would be interesting to hear from him how Florida compares to Ohio State as far as pressure/fish bowl effect.