** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/carriker/carriker-chronicles-bill-moos-on-mike-riley-scott-frost-impressions/article_369b626a-c413-11e7-9cd1-af19c41a1674.html

Will NOT fire Riley during the season. So if he fires Riley, it will be right after the regular season is done. 

The AD talked about Scott Frost after being asked about him. He went into more detail about his resume.  He stated he hasn't talked to coaches, but he didn't say he didn't talk to agents. He also talked about the need to solidifying the fanbase. He states it is a fractured fanbase, lots of frustration. He has confidence he can get Nebraska back to winning. 

Adam asked what type of offense he thought we should be running. Moos said something like, "I think a mobile Qb is very useful similar to what Oregon had. It is very hard to defend. Frost of course was there too."

Edited by jessica0

Anyone listen to the Carriker interview with Moos yet??

Adam seems like a nice guy but is raw on camera and that is a good thing here. He is super direct in his questioning. Moos knows a little too much about Frost for someone who he's never met. Doubt he knows the same info about Geoff Collins or Mike Norvell. I personally wasn't convinced Frost would be here after the season, but it looks like that if you listen to the interview. 

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, jessica0 said:
  • Q: We all know winter is coming to Nebraska, when is Frost coming? A: Green laughs. Tells story about how athletics is "just like any other business." About management, performance, metrics and customers. "When you realize the need for change, you act."

1 reply2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message
1ZerJ1MG_bigger.jpegChris Dunker‏ @ChrisDunkerLJS
FollowFollow @ChrisDunkerLJS
More

Green adds university is evaluating its business. Says he was at 97 Orange Bowl. Wife's roommate was Frost's cousin. "Yeah, I know who Scott Frost is. We will do what needs to be done in the right way."

Please copy and paste Twitter links directly into the forum. It embeds them in a clean, concise way. A little notification will pop up saying 'Paste as Plain Text.' Click that and it will show up correctly. See below example:

5 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Anyone listen to the Carriker interview with Moos yet??

Adam seems like a nice guy but is raw on camera and that is a good thing here. He is super direct in his questioning. Moos knows a little too much about Frost for someone who he's never met. Doubt he knows the same info about Geoff Collins or Mike Norvell. I personally wasn't convinced Frost would be here after the season, but it looks like that if you listen to the interview. 

Could you post a link?