** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

Bill Moos does talk the talk very well...  I already like him better than I ever did SE.  But that isn't saying much lol.

SE is Human Sandpaper...most of us, sadly, have had a boss like that.  I had one like that for 12 years.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

As far as ADs go, he is the best we have had in a very very long time as far as articulating his vision, his goals and his opinions without alienating people.

You know what he is and this is a huge compliment...he is normal.  He is a people person.  

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, BigRedN said:

I just wanted to point out that @jessica0 has been on this board since October and already has something like 238 rep points.

I've been on here since December of 2005 and have 255 points.  

It always fascinates me how newbies can come on here and pretty much seem to dominate the board and then become the next "guru" on the board.

I mean no harm by this post ... I actually was hoping a few folks would simply +1 this post so I can get out ahead of Jessica on the rep points.

Thanks for any +1's.  :-)

Start posting you have insider information that Frost is coming to Nebraska and you'll get there.

• Plus1 4
7 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I just wanted to point out that @jessica0 has been on this board since October and already has something like 238 rep points.

It always fascinates me how newbies can come on here and pretty much seem to dominate the board and then become the next "guru" on the board.

I mean no harm by this post ... I actually was hoping a few folks would simply +1 this post so I can get out ahead of Jessica on the rep points.

+1

• Plus1 6

30 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

She has more than one account....

• Plus1 4
43 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Lol. Once Scott Frost is hired I will be gone anyways. Less than a month of my annoyance left.

• Plus1 1