** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

There is a poster on the 247 website that knows a booster that stated in a post tonight that Riley will step down for personal reasons and if Frost is hired it isn't going to get announced until after the conference title game (if he beats USF). Keith Williams and John Parrella will likely be retained. Donte may not have an option, but he didn't say it can't happen. 

Was it Mickey or Goofy from Orlando?

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, huskerfan69 said:

someone on the florida forum claimed to know frost's wife and said there's no way she'd move to nebraska.

They also claim both of these things - parents already moved (lol) and he is moving them. They never say her parents are moving to them. Stupid things people make up. 

2 minutes ago, huskerfan69 said:

someone on the florida forum claimed to know frost's wife and said there's no way she'd move to nebraska.

Lets examine that convo 

"Sweetie, I want this Husker Job"

"Scott, NO"

"Honey...it is for 5 million a year, even if it doesn't work out we can move anywhere you want in about 6 years and you never have to do a thing except enjoy being rich"

"Scott, be quiet, I am calling the movers and should we get a house with a pool, I am on realator.com"

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

There is a poster on the 247 website that knows a booster that stated in a post tonight that Riley will step down for personal reasons and if Frost is hired it isn't going to get announced until after the conference title game (if he beats USF).

For reference, the AAC championship game is Saturday, Dec 2.

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Lets examine that convo 

"Sweetie, I want this Husker Job"

"Scott, NO"

"Honey...it is for 5 million a year, even if it doesn't work out we can move anywhere you want in about 6 years and you never have to do a thing except enjoy being rich"

"Scott, be quiet, I am calling the movers and should we get a house with a pool, I am on realator.com"

Anything but a s#!tty McMansion!