** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

Why lowball them?  The March survey, from the National College Players Association and Drexel University, said that the projected fair market value of the average college football player is $178,000 per year from 2011 to 2015.  With as fast as things change, it's probably over a quarter million by now.

I don't have time to find the actual study right now but I would guess the revenue they are talking about is only being applied to football players.  In practice, it would have to be spread to all scholarship athletes - male and female.  So, in Nebraska's case, that money would be split over some 228 people instead of 85. 

4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

For F-in sake. The smoke screen crap just bugs me. Why make statements like you are evaluating. Everyone reading that crap already knows riley is getting fired and your trying to get scott frost.

Because they aren't going to announce this publicly nor even discuss it publicly till a deal is done.  It may piss you and other fans off.  But, that doesn't change anything.

I have no problem with what Moos has said nor how he has handled this.

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because they aren't going to announce this publicly nor even discuss it publicly till a deal is done.  It may piss you and other fans off.  But, that doesn't change anything.

I have no problem with what Moos has said nor how he has handled this.

Im just thinking maybe avoid the question like most politicians instead of talk about how your still mulling things over.

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There was a tweet by someone at the U of Miami-Florida admissions office about a spike in graduate studies applications after their appearance on ESPN Gameday this weekend.  I think Alabama has seen a huge increase in enrollment since Nick Saban was hired.

There was a USA Today article that mentioned Saban was underpaid and it was awesome. Detailed how the increase in applications and ACT scores had spiked since sabans arrival. One of my best friends was there for the 3 out of 4 and I’m highly jealous. 

Just now, fire mike said:

There was a USA Today article that mentioned Saban was underpaid and it was awesome. Detailed how the increase in applications and ACT scores had spiked since sabans arrival. One of my best friends was there for the 3 out of 4 and I’m highly jealous. 

I was at UNL from fall of 94 through spring of 98.  I definitely hold that over my brothers who were at UNL during different times.

• Plus1 2