** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 hours ago, Landlord said:

You can dissect the parallel any way you want lol. There aren't any rules about, "You must only imagine this hypothetical scenario in the way that I have told you is okay." That's fine that you want better, but also be prepared to be disappointed.

Just as an interesting side note, Osborne's first four years he finished T-2nd, T-2nd, T-1st, T-4th in the conference. 

And TO's final ranking for those 4 years: 4th, 7th, 8th and 9th. I would call that a major improvement over the last 3 coaches.

Just now, Husker56 said:

Anyone else think that if Nebraska felt like SF may not be coming to Nebraska they'd put out information to dispel some of the rumors and speculation?

No because you are basically telling any other candidate they are second choice and putting pressure on them to be better than Frost.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:
4 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

Anyone else think that if Nebraska felt like SF may not be coming to Nebraska they'd put out information to dispel some of the rumors and speculation?

No because you are basically telling any other candidate they are second choice and putting pressure on them to be better than Frost.

Why hasn't Frost just denied the rumors yet?  Coaches have done that before

4 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Why hasn't Frost just denied the rumors yet?  Coaches have done that before

Uhh cause he’s probably interested in another job, accepted another job, or maybe renegotiating his current contract. We won’t hear anything until next week. This thread is just so we can all Frosturbate.

Edited by Ziebol the Red
  • Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, BigRedMan said:

33 min since last post!!?? Absolutely unacceptable!

I took off work today to post guys.  Come on. Post, post and more posts....

There's a new rumor Chip isn't as far along as had been initially presented.  Search the googlesphere and post back........(I hope it's Mullens or Strong).

So if Frost was never contacted, would he choose 2nd choice behind Chip?  Play Robin to his Batman?....

ps Post, post, post