** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Given the early signing period and other big fish circling the wagon I would not be surprised at all if terms were negotiated now with a hand shake agreement and after the season is done signatures take place to make "official". 

After signatures is when a press conference happens 

Edited by Huskers93-97
10 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I just still have this feeling it is unlikely at this point in time any sort of official or detailed contract has been spoken about or accepted by Frost. I do think he's fully invested in finishing the season at UCF and don't think these detailed offers or contracts get discussed until December.

There is a chapter in the book "The System" about Moos and him hiring Leach. He doesn't wait around to find his guy. If he is following that same blueprint, he is already speaking with our new coach's representatives and likely close to finalizing a deal. After the Iowa game it be bang bang with the fire - hire.

Edited by TheGainfulHusker
  • Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Given the early signing period and other big fish circling the wagon I would not be surprised at all if terms were negotiated now with a hand shake agreement and after the season is done signatures take place to make "official". 

After signatures is when a press conference happens 

Agreed. I'm sure he's had plenty of conversations with his wife and agent (even before this season) on whether or not he'd actually come to NU (or other "big" program) if offered, and I'm sure the agent knows what Frost can get regarding contract terms.

Hey guys! I am a Scott Frost super fan. I have followed him since his days at Oregon. And I am now pretty positive that he is coming to Nebraska! I am really excited to see him as a P5 HC and for him to coach at his dream job! I am ready to become a Nebraska fan and ready to learn as much as I can about the team and the fanbase before September 1st, 2018! 

• Plus1 7

3 minutes ago, Scott Frost Fan said:

Hey guys! I am a Scott Frost super fan. I have followed him since his days at Oregon. And I am now pretty positive that he is coming to Nebraska! I am really excited to see him as a P5 HC and for him to coach at his dream job! I am ready to become a Nebraska fan and ready to learn as much as I can about the team and the fanbase before September 1st, 2018! 

Start here...

www.koolaid.com

Just now, jessica0 said:

Is there any audio from 1620 the zone about that Washinton state defensive coordinator?

Jessica! Damn it you're supposed to have the links!

2 minutes ago, Scott Frost Fan said:

:cheers

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I find it odd that the number of journalists reporting Frost to Nebraska is going up, but the number of posts in this thread are declining.

So true. Like I said the other day, some people love to live in misery and the thought of him remaining at UC allows that mindset to remain in the brain. 

I've said Frost to UNL from the start. Why? I have been following him since his Oregon days so I already knew about him calling Nebraska home and will always be home type of stuff, how he wanted to be the head coach eventually, and other stuff.