** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

5 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Frost called an emergency team meeting tonight? It's 10:00 PM in Orlando. So is the meeting now or already happened?

The interesting thing in all of this, and I'm not saying I am buying in, but Frost and UCF are in Pennsylvania to play Temple tomorrow and Moos traveled separate from the team.  Then a tweet like that from a longtime SI guy...

This is the smoke that usually comes with these types of things.  I don't know, but I sure don't want to do anything that may jeopardize UCF's season right now.  Those kids have worked their tails off and I would hate to see the distractions rear up and bite them tomorrow. I would guess that is what the meeting is about.

Edited by In the Deed the Glory
  • Plus1 6

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

How funny would it be if we finalize a deal with Frost, without even having a position, before Florida can find a legitimate coaching candidate?

Especially since we are such a worse job in the cold. Holds about as much water as 96 title game pundits saying we can't play on grass 

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

How funny would it be if we finalize a deal with Frost, without even having a position, before Florida can find a legitimate coaching candidate?

Same process of the Leach hire. Once the season is done ink goes to paper. Quick transition. We have an experienced AD that knows what he is doing. Leach had to deny meeting with Moos and the same thing will be done with Frost and UNL. Denial. 

This may have a small impact on the UCF team, but it isn't going to have that big of an impact. It didn't impact Houston that much.